NEW FEATURE!!!

Don't know the meaning of a word or term? No problem!! 
Just double-click on the word or term and the definition will pop-up in a dialog box.
Simple and unobtrusive.. Enjoy!!

Sunday 10 May 2009

Economists Abound

Why is it that in times of crises, pretty much everyone becomes an economist of sorts. The most common response to their economics knowledge is usually “Well, I’m not an economist, but I read the newspaper and I know about economics.” Are you kidding me?? Seriously?!?!?

I can’t stand having an argument with these kinds of people. Seriously, if you don’t anything about a topic, than don’t talk about it. It really isn’t that difficult to do.

Don’t get me wrong, I am all about talking to different people about different topics, but if you don't know don’t pretend to know. That simple. You can ask all the questions you want, but don't pretend to know without knowing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment