NEW FEATURE!!!

Don't know the meaning of a word or term? No problem!! 
Just double-click on the word or term and the definition will pop-up in a dialog box.
Simple and unobtrusive.. Enjoy!!

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Reasons for the Crisis

I normally do not like to use other people’s material on my blog with the exception of some quotes, but for the next few days I think I will make an exception. I recently received an email on the “Growth Commission” which took place in Harvard and I thought it was very interesting. I wish I could’ve attended this meeting, but it seems that I am not a member of the Harvard club. The reports basically explain how we got to where we are and how the ripple effect will continue to affect us. 

The person who wrote the essay divided it into “Ten Main Messages”, I will therefore proceed and publish one “message” a day for the next 10 days. Afterwards, I will publish my own thoughts on the matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment